Force of Will

  • Yo, yo, me hommies. Today be a day of major disclosure. And 'bout Legacy.

  • I always enjoy playing Legacy. With my older cards and all. But the decks I like have a four of this particular hard to find card:
  • Yeah, true dat, right? Right? So, we got word that there will be another cycle coming up, equally broken, so all colors do their tyong, not just blue. The cycle be inspired by the card above and will see print in the new set next year, Return to Ravnica.

  • Ravnica was a broken set after all, so this doesn't surprise us at all. My favorite of the five is, of course, the green one.

  • And mine the black one, since I is also black. But here is all of them:

  • That'll be all fo' today. Join us next week fo' some movie action. Peace.

  • Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment